Power Rankings - MRC Bahrain GP22.06.2023 - The first race of the season is done! Let’s have a look at who I think did very well in the season opener. Comment below if you disagree or agree.
1. Luka Jerman - What more can be said? The 32-year-old Slovenian former IndyCar champion started his season in the best possible way with pole followed by a win ahead of teammate Gregory Moore. A fantastic weekend for the Porsche driver.
Rating : 9.6/10
2. Gregory Moore - Jerman’s Porsche teammate, Moore, also did extremely well. Off the back of a rather disappointing qualifying by both his and the car’s standards, the Canadian came back in the race, taking second place for Porsche’s 1-2 in the Grand Prix. A lap record in Q2 only added to Moore’s glory.
Rating : 9.3/10
3. Alex Cooper - With a return home to his favourite team, McLaren, Cooper did not have an enjoyable qualifying session, with only P13 on the grid. It was a different story in the race, though, with the Briton making up 8 positions on his way to P5, ahead of teammate Tadej Ozbolt. A fastest lap was welcome too. An error on Lap 45 on severely worn mediums, however, means it was another case of ‘What if?’. Overall, a fantastic recovery from the former world drivers champion.
Rating : 8.6/19
4. Mauricio Cruz - Aston Martin seemed very, very off the pace in qualifying, with both drivers knocked out in Q2. Worrying signs after a solid Season 51, which saw the team get some good results. Come raceday, however, the duo in green impressed, with both making up three positions in the Grand Prix, and Cruz scoring a valuable 2 points for the Portuguese outfit.
Rating : 8.4/10
5. Tony Hoffman II - With Lotus sporting a brand-new yellow livery, it was a fresh start for the team. With fellow Brazilian and teammate Pedro Dallara taking P11 in qualifying, Hoffman screwed up in Q1 with three costly blunders in Sector 1, meaning the Lotus qualified P22. A stunning race saw Hoffman make up 9 (NINE) positions to P13, the most of the entire grid. A brilliant Grand Prix overall.
Rating : 8.1/10
=6. Tadej Ozbolt - The season opener was a successful race for both Slovenians on the grid, with IndyCar champion Ozbolt outqualifying his teammate Cooper with P9. He impressed in the Grand Prix, but like Cooper, it could have been even better, with his former world champion teammate passing him on the very last lap.
Rating : 7.7/10
=6. Vali Asen - Asen looked off the pace in Q1, with a lap time good enough for only P16, despite not making my mistakes while teammate Doucet was P3. Q2 was completely different though. P7 was far from ideal, but OK whilst Doucet was P9. Q3 was magnificent as Asen outperformed the car to take P3 on the grid, behind Corinne de Saint-Germain, a driver whom he overtook on his way to a fantastic podium. Very good race, seeing the car performance, but a challenge for the win was almost certainly within reach.
Rating : 7.7/10
8. Vladimir Romadov - Mercedes are one of the underdogs, there is absolutely no doubt of that. Yet P23 was not bad for a side in only their 2nd year in F1. Romadov, on his debut, shined out, and despite not taking a points finish, P18 is not too shabby at all! The Russian made a small number of errors, none of which were costly, and did well to push the car to a very good position. Outqualifying and outracing teammate Beales, who is 6 years older was a tremendous result for the Russian, and a deserved one too.
Rating : 7.3/10
9. Iuri Carneiro - Another debutant who had a solid race weekend, Carneiro looked amazing in Q1, placing 6th, ahead some of the top dogs. It came apart in Q2 though, where a mistake in Sector 1 meant he was just under 7 tenths off Gregory Moore’s record-breaking lap time, and he qualified P19. A nicely-driven race saw him climb to P16, a good achievement on his first F1 start.
Rating : 7.0/10
10. Jyrki Jarvilehto Lehto Jr. - A disastrous qualifying for Finn Jyrki Jarvilehto Lehto Jr. at his new team Chevy saw him in last place to start. It was a good start, gaining three places in 11 laps. A massive error on Lap 12 sent him tumbling back down to P30 again, before he recovered valiantly to P23. It was perhaps the best he could have done, seeing teammate Braedyn Blake only secured P22, a place ahead. Nevertheless, it could have been better…
Rating : 6.8/10
Just Missing Out
Sixtosz Xalonna is a driver I have been watching for a long time. His championship victory in 911 Supercup was fantastic to watch and he is a fantastic driver. Aged 29, he is the youngest on the grid, but that did not stop him signing for one of the top teams, Toyota Gazoo Racing. A brilliant qualifying saw him take P8, ahead of many other brilliant drivers, including Jimmy Doucet, Alex Cooper, Mauricio Cruz, etc. His debut was going so well, with the young Greek being in P9 before his first ever Grand Prix was cut short by a cruel engine failure.
Rating : 6.3/10
With the first race over, Porsche look invincible. Is this finally the year that Red Bull are defeated, or are the Bulls going to charge back? It was, after all, a disappointing outcome for Red Bull, a step down from last year. And are the backmarkers like Mercedes, Chevy and Ford going to start improving? All eyes are on Jeddah…
Racing Club Series Records09.12.2023 - Hey guys! This kind of statistics are not in the game for some reason, so I made these lists by myself. So these are the race winner clubs and list of the drivers and clubs who won the Club Series. Updated at the end of the season 53, please let m... Show full release
Toyota has an opening for a pilot.04.12.2023 - The Toyota team has a vacancy for a pilot, anyone interested, write to me in private messages. Basic requirements for candidates: understanding of strategy, proper pilot training and willingness to work for the team under certain circumstances. Show full release
J.J. Yeley28.11.2023 - HE NEEDS SPONSORS He is going to be a top performer in the racing industry. Show full release
What happened to CAR tricon Garage?28.11.2023 - Peoplle are wondering what happened to CAR tricon garage and we have the answer. We have decided to move our entry to start in season 55, in the mean time our driver C. Anderson has been elected as a reserve driver in the NASC silver series, so if a ... Show full release
African Rally Championship begins23.11.2023 - A new continental championship starts today - the African Rally Championship. The series promises to be a real challenge, combining the traditional gravel and loose surface rallies of old, along with asphalt rallies on the islands. The season kicks ... Show full release
There is new alpha in the horde...23.11.2023 - Congratulation to Wolfpack for winning the Club Series season. We tried our best, but the last weeks are showed we can't overtake them. They have better car, better drivers, nearly impossible to beat them. And this is the time, when I need to acce... Show full release
Porsche Racing: Coins for Voting Points23.11.2023 - Another year has come and gone, and now it’s time to reward our fans for their support. Here is the list of all voting points donations we received for season 53: Lumicad .......... coins) pisti99 ............ 500 (40 coins) JMC123 ............. Show full release
Mercedes Academy Series Season 5422.11.2023 - 28.11.2023 Starts Mercedes Academy Series for both 18-25 year olds & for the U26+ U25 series can be joined only by the supporters of Mercedes & U26+ can be joined by everyone. If you are interested of joining our academy, write me an m... Show full release
Farewell Message from Juliaph Matterson20.11.2023 - https://i.ibb.co/hyS... racing enthusiasts and supporters, As I bid farewell to the thrilling world of circuit racing, I am filled with gratitude for the incredible journey we've shared. Representing Indonesia has been an honor, and I am proud to ... Show full release
Back in the USA!18.11.2023 - (Seattle, WA, USA) After an extended campaign the Rookie Series, Ashely Hardy is taking her talents to the Formula 4 American Series, due to start November 22 at the Circuit of The Americas. She and the latest incarnation of the "World Wa... Show full release
Farewell Message from Juliaph Matterson20.11.2023 - https://i.ibb.co/hyS... racing enthusiasts and supporters, As I bid farewell to the thrilling world of circuit racing, I am filled with gratitude for the incredible journey we've shared. Representing Indonesia has been an honor, and I am proud to have clinched 2nd place in the Formula 3 Central European Series, 2nd place in Street Racers CXVIII (U21) in season 51, and 3rd place in Friendship Cup XVII (U25) in season 53. Joining the esteemed 54 North Motorsports Club added a special chapter... Show full release
Road to next Challenge13.11.2023 - V. Ceļš ended his 8-time winning strike in the WRS Rally Championship with a great win in Japan, only 1 second in front of J. Zhuk. In Season 9 wins was totally fine to win the title again. But… In next season we will have a new and fresh WRS champion. A short conversation with champion Visvaldis Ceļš. Q: How do You feel after finishing this great Win run? A: It’s Amazing after the first 4 titles every next one comes with a new surprise and difficulty level. Of course, all season was unde... Show full release
Spiked: No wins, no baby, no girl?28.10.2023 - When NASC Silver Cup driver Spike Lundberg was ready to talk, the room fell silent. The light-hearted mood of a post-race press conference turned somber, as the 22-year-old subject of international scandal opened up for the first time in nine months. “I want to clear the air with you all, because I know I’ve been blowing off your questions for months,” Lundberg told the reporters in the infield press area at Talladega Superspeedway moments after he qualified seventh for the Alabama 300. “... Show full release
F-4 Europe regional series half season review09.10.2023 - season 53 is already in full swing Today about F-4 regional series, which are less discussed. Alpine series F-4 continues to lead as in previous seasons Ramon Haecki II froam Switzerland. He win all Qualification and race. Second Vincent Toutain to France, the third polish Jurek Oprych.Only 10 points separate the second and third places.It's an interesting second half of the season interesting. Balkan series a fierce battle takes place between China Wei Du and American Victoria Eller Cze... Show full release
JJ Lehto Jr To Retire After Season 5321.09.2023 - The Finnish F1 Grand Prix Winner JJ Lehto Jr has decided to retire after season 53 is finished. The Decision was made in the beginning of this season, after one final contract was signed with Jordan F1 Team. The Finn feels that he has achieved everything there is to achieve what there was to achieve with his potential. JJ Lehto wasn´t the best trained driver with many skills being at 50-55 (Overtaking,blocking, etc) but Lehto was able to still accomplish many highlights throughout his virt... Show full release
Porsche Racing: Coins for Voting Points08.09.2023 - Another year has come and gone, and now it’s time to reward our fans for their support. Here is the list of all voting points donations we received for season 52: Dyanisus ......... coins) pisti99 ....... coins) EugeneBellam... coins) showthatflop... 5.223 * - Porsche Racing shareholder We will continue to reward coins for your donations for season 53 too: - all donors of 1500+ voting points will receive 120 coins; - all donors of 1250 to 1499 voting points will receive 100 coin... Show full release
Mercedes Thanks Romadov22.08.2023 - Mercedes-AMG Petronas wants to thank Vladimir Romadov for everything he has done for us this season. His performances this season have mostly been incredible, as we don´t have a car what could fight for top 20 on merit, but he has been still able to put our car to Q2 many times this season and in 20 races (so far) he has been able to get himself 11 x on top 20 and 9 x 18th place. His best result this season came in Miami where he got 17th place in the race. -------------... is one of the bes... Show full release
Mercedes Thanks Ernie Beales11.08.2023 - Season 52 will be Ernie´s last season in F1 & in Mercedes team as the 39 year old will focus on Moto racing after this season. Ernie has been a big part of our Mercedes Family and without him the operation behind the scenes would have been harder (Setting up engineers,strategy department knowledge etc) Ernie has performed wonderfully with his driver in the past 2 seasons in F1 with best race finish being 15th in Season 51 Austin . It´s been great to watch Ernie still perform on good le... Show full release
Success in the Rise: Formula 1 Driver D. Stoppe Shows Potential and Improves Performance in the Ongoing Season25.07.2023 - The current Formula 1 season has introduced a promising newcomer in the form of driver D. Stoppe, who has encountered some initial challenges with his team Alpine in his debut season. However, despite the early setbacks, positive developments are now surfacing, promising a bright future for the driver and the Alpine team. Since his entry into the pinnacle of motorsports, D. Stoppe has showcased his impressive skills in the cockpit of the Alpine team. Nevertheless, adapting to the demanding en... Show full release
Russian grid girl to NASC trucks driver: ‘You’re the father’11.07.2023 - The news from Sochi brought the celebration in Tennessee to a full stop. Hours after NASC Truck Series rookie Spike Lundberg won the Bristol Dirt 150 and celebrated in the winner’s circle for the first time in his career, he received word of a pending paternity case from across the world. A Russian grid girl claims a race weekend hookup at the Sochi Autodrom left her pregnant by the American driver. A source close to the woman claims she was a grid girl on two stops in Sochi by the Formula... Show full release