Formula 1 Teams Launched!
Formula 1 Teams Launched!17.03.2014 19:24:11
Hi, this is another major step forward in the development of MyRacingCareer. Today we launched Formula 1 screen with all the neccessary data to manage the team. Inside the article you can read more information...
You can find the link to Formula 1 screen in the menu. I am sure you want to check it! It does not matter if you are a team owner or not, you should check :)
Now what you can do there?
- If you are not a team owner you can at least pick your favourite team and become a fan. Number of fans will certainly have some infuence in sponsor offers for new season since sponsors are more interested in popular teams!
- If you are a team owner you should first start voting for team manager. This is important for your team and you should do it as soon as possible! Elections needs3 days to be completed, but once the candidate get the 50% support from all team owners , he became a team manager and can start managing the team.
- The second step is to pick the team manager assistant. This is not important now. It is person with same responsibilities as team manager and is picked by the team manager (no elections for that). Team manager is responsible for his assistant actions so he must pick a trustworthy person.
- Another important action is to start building headquarters building of the team. Only after it is built, employees can start working on the projects. Also technical department buildings will eb available after finishing first level of HQ.
- You can start hiring employees altough I would not recommend that today, because you cannot use them for next 5 days.
Now what is comming next?
- Today or tomorow we will publish the possible suppliers for mechanical parts for your cars. You will be able to see how much it costs and then you can plan your development when your team is ready for development.
- When your HQ is built you will be able to start marketing projects. Your commercial managers (with important skill PR manager) will be able to build the team reputation. Teams with better reputation will get better sponsor offers. later your commercial departnent will be able to search for sponsors, which will start paying to team when the first F1 seson starts.
- Only when your Research & Development center and Chassis department will be built you will be able to start development projects. The same counts to the Engine department.
How the development of parts works?
- Your development team will start to work on new part. You will set the budget and time for the project. Obviously Better employees, better budget and more time for project increases the quality of the result.
- The result of the project will be part for the car with the attributes (maximum speed, acceleration, braking, handling and reliability). Every such part will also have maximum potential for all attributes and this will be hidden.
- You will able to do 2 different types of project for that part then. Start over from scratch or improve the previous part. Improving the previous part is limited to the hidden potential and will improve the part attribs and also decrease the potential.
More information will come in next news :)
i think all team manager must love this kind of detail.
Go go go! I am not involved in any team ownership, but as someone who has waited F1 for all this time, I am ecstatic to see it launched finally.
Keep on going, let's get the first F1 season start!
good to hear news... just wondering what about 2 teams which have only 1 player... definetly they wont be able to compete... maybe for yhe future would need to re-think that team creation-bidding scheme that this would not happen...
Introducing the Next Gen Car!17.01.2023 - Hello everyone! You may not know it but I'm a big Nasc Gold Cup fan! To celebrate the arrival of the Next Gen Cars, here's a couple of paint schemes: Chevy Number 1 (many thanks to DaleD for the request) https://... Number 2: https://i.imgu... Number 23: https://i.img... you enjoy them! Show full release
Ferrari says "Thanks" to Vasco Guerra11.01.2023 - Season 49 will be the last one with Vasco Guerra in Ferrari and the team wants to celebrate the career of his super-fast driver. Vasco Gerra numbers in Formula 1 (till now) are tremendous: 1 Drivers World Championship 31 Pole positions (8th driver all-times!!!) 24 wins (11th driver all-time) 59 podiums (15th driver all-time) 1655 points (15th driver all-time) If we exclude drivers of the first age of MRC, like as axample Italian dinosaurs, there is no doubt that results achi... Show full release
Off-season MRC private series25.12.2022 - Do you think that the MRC off-season can be a bit boring? Then i got the answer for you! I've made two private series, designed to replicate two real-life "off season" series. The toyota racing series is a racing series ta king place in New Zeeland taking place (in real life) in January and February, when most racing series have winter break. Many F1 drivers have previously raced there. In MRC, I've tried to replicate it as close as I can; the calendar is the same, the points syste... Show full release
Ford needs a Driver for Next Season!01.12.2022 - As per the title, Ford F1 needs a driver to take our second seat next season, and beyond is a distinct possibility. Next season will be an 'interesting' season as a lot of teams are being forced to tank due to the new engine and gearbox both having to be built this season. Ford is in this boat. I have no idea what the season will look like or how other teams will manage the build and their cars. As such if you feel your driver is a season too young or a season too old for F1, in this case you... Show full release
Porsche Racing: Coins for Voting Points04.11.2022 - Another year has come and gone, and now it’s time to reward our fans for their support. Here is the list of all voting points donations we received for season 48: DickDastardly .... coins) torbar4life ... coins) TheBrick ...... coins) ArtisMAKANS ... coins) Mazinho ....... coins) marceloloeb ... coins) HåkanFerm .... 18.498 * - Porsche Racing shareholder In addition to that we will also reward daniel00cro with 16 coins for his 2.400.000 € donation and hami39 with 17 coins for h... Show full release
The end of Miller's career.17.10.2022 - Hi, friends! Today I discovered that I have been taking part in this game for more than eight years. This is a very long time. During this time, I managed to get married, get divorced, get married again and finally become the father of a wonderful baby at the beginning of this autumn. As for the game, I think I had a very good career, after all, two championships in F1 with different pilots, this is a pretty good achievement. But I realized for myself that I no longer have the same motivation... Show full release
The couple Kubica-Guerra takes the 50th victory in Formula 1!!!22.09.2022 - Statistics are made of numbers, and some numbers are so impressive that can become symbols, especially if they are related to wins in Formula 1. In current Formula 1 is not easy to win GPs due to high competitive level of opponents (we live in a top 5-6 teams age) and variable related to race strategies and random in qualify. For what mentioned above, the target reached yesterday by the couple of two Ferrari's drivers must be mentioned. With the last win in French GP Vasco Guerra reach... Show full release
Super License12.09.2022 - Can anyone grant me 50 coins so I can get super License to do more races I hate that I can only do 2 a day and I have no private cars to race Show full release
Random Series Recap #1 - S48 W3 - F4 British Series05.09.2022 - Introduction As one of the lowest rated racing series, [URL=https://www.myr... Formula 4 focuses in theory on developing young talents from United Kingdom, Ireland and nearby islands. To prove their value, they have to however compete with tough and very experienced drivers like 48-year old [URL=https://www.myr... Barber, or a guest from Iceland and last winner of the series, 31-year old [URL=https://www.myr... Mar Asgeirsson. Every season this series visits 10 British tracks, including legen... Show full release
Porsche Racing: Coins for Voting Points17.08.2022 - Another year has come and gone, and now it’s time to reward our fans for their support. Here is the list of all voting points donations we received for season 47: Thisken .......... coins) gripy ......... coins) DickDastardl... coins) EugeneBellam... coins) LionKing13 .... (5 coins) HåkanFerm ... 16.085 * - Porsche Racing shareholder In addition to that we will also reward daniel00cro with 20 coins for his 2.748.582 € donation. We will continue to reward coins for your don... Show full release